Mailing List:
sugar-devel@lists.sugarlabs.org
Add newDisplay options
5
replies
Sugar 0.112 on Fedora 28 SoaS
started 2018-03-12 23:31:39 UTC
2018-04-20 01:03:14 UTC
James Cameron
0
replies
Development Team Meeting, 17th April 9PM UTC
started 2018-04-17 09:02:32 UTC
2018-04-17 09:02:32 UTC
James Cameron
2
replies
Development Team Meeting, 10th April 9PM UTC
started 2018-04-10 03:47:21 UTC
2018-04-10 21:25:10 UTC
James Cameron
0
replies
meeting reminder
started 2018-04-06 01:17:29 UTC
2018-04-06 01:17:29 UTC
Walter Bender
0
replies
Adding boot logo to Sugar
started 2018-04-04 20:38:53 UTC
2018-04-04 20:38:53 UTC
Vipul Gupta
1
reply
Development Team Meeting, 3rd April 9PM UTC
started 2018-04-03 07:25:10 UTC
2018-04-04 06:21:03 UTC
James Cameron
2
replies
GsOC student wants to know his chances
started 2018-03-31 14:24:50 UTC
2018-03-31 15:20:10 UTC
Glide
2
replies
Development Team Meeting, 27th March 9PM UTC
started 2018-03-26 21:10:29 UTC
2018-03-30 23:36:49 UTC
James Cameron
0
replies
Regarding GSoC 2018 project "Migration of activity pages to git"
started 2018-03-29 10:18:49 UTC
2018-03-29 10:18:49 UTC
Vipul Gupta
0
replies
Regarding "permission to collaborate" on issues
started 2018-03-29 09:50:40 UTC
2018-03-29 09:50:40 UTC
Vipul Gupta
1
reply
Proposal review request for Sugar Labs Social project
started 2018-03-28 03:54:58 UTC
2018-03-28 04:00:44 UTC
ASEEM SRIVASTAVA
0
replies
Fwd: Re: Self-Introduction
started 2018-03-27 15:28:27 UTC
2018-03-27 15:28:27 UTC
Shubhendra Singh Chauhan
1
reply
PLEASE REVIEW
started 2018-03-27 11:29:09 UTC
2018-03-27 13:00:17 UTC
Samson Goddy
0
replies
Port from GStreamer Gst.Message.structure to get_structure()
started 2018-03-27 04:26:24 UTC
2018-03-27 04:26:24 UTC
James Cameron
0
replies
Please answer Impact of project on the community
started 2018-03-27 00:33:18 UTC
2018-03-27 00:33:18 UTC
Ritwik Abhishek
6
replies
Review Request of GSoC Proposal: Making a Beginner Guide
started 2018-03-18 08:58:51 UTC
2018-03-26 21:46:00 UTC
James Cameron
3
replies
Request to review GSoC proposal (Music Blocks)
started 2018-03-25 19:22:50 UTC
2018-03-26 21:24:19 UTC
James Cameron
0
replies
Request to review GSoC Proposal [Sugar Labs Social]
started 2018-03-26 20:48:45 UTC
2018-03-26 20:48:45 UTC
Samar Singh Karnawat
0
replies
Tomorrow is Student applications Deadline
started 2018-03-26 15:38:04 UTC
2018-03-26 15:38:04 UTC
Carlos mauro
12
replies
Request to review GSoC Proposal
started 2018-03-22 16:56:48 UTC
2018-03-26 13:41:09 UTC
Vipul Gupta
9
replies
Introduction and review request of GSoC Proposal:
started 2018-03-13 20:07:08 UTC
2018-03-26 13:31:43 UTC
Frederick Grose
2
replies
First draft of proposal SugarLabs Social - Gsoc'18
started 2018-03-23 06:13:26 UTC
2018-03-26 05:51:13 UTC
James Cameron
2
replies
[GSoC] Proposal Draft of Sugarlabs Social Project
started 2018-03-25 20:29:42 UTC
2018-03-26 05:19:06 UTC
James Cameron
2
replies
GSoC 2018 - Proposal Update - Alex Mihai
started 2018-03-25 18:36:11 UTC
2018-03-26 05:12:48 UTC
James Cameron
0
replies
Port from GConf to Gio.Settings
started 2018-03-26 00:25:12 UTC
2018-03-26 00:25:12 UTC
James Cameron
2
replies
Sugarizer School Box - Google Docs Link for GSoC Proposal - Rishabh Nambiar
started 2018-03-23 02:50:47 UTC
2018-03-25 20:17:43 UTC
Rishabh Nambiar
0
replies
[ASLO] Release Paint-67
started 2018-03-25 08:37:21 UTC
2018-03-25 08:37:21 UTC
Sugar Labs Activities
0
replies
[PR] Migrated wiki-pages "i-can-read" activity
started 2018-03-24 05:31:00 UTC
2018-03-24 05:31:00 UTC
Vipul Gupta
2
replies
GSoC 2018 Application - Alexandru-Cosmin Mihai
started 2018-03-22 19:22:46 UTC
2018-03-22 22:20:57 UTC
James Cameron
2
replies
Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 113, Issue 17
started 2018-03-21 16:02:52 UTC
2018-03-22 21:33:39 UTC
Carlos mauro
Click to Load More...
Loading...