[Sugar-devel] Claudia Urrea
Walter Bender
2017-12-02 22:11:01 UTC
I am very please to be able to announce that, by a unanimous decision,
Claudia Urrea has been appointed to fill the Sugar Labs oversight board
seat vacated by Laura Vargas. Many of you know Claudia -- she brings a
depth of experience with Sugar, OLPC, and technology and K-12 education.
She is a long-time member of our community who has made numerous,
thoughtful contributions. She is a great addition to the board and I very
much look forward to working with her in that capacity.

regards.

-walter
--
Walter Bender