[Sugar-devel] Testing commits
Shivam Rai
2021-04-13 12:46:56 UTC
I am using sugar 0.117 on ubuntu. I want to test some commits from sugar
repository done after the release. Is it necessary to install sugar live
build? Or I guess I can do it by changing modules within ubuntu directory
of sugar.
Chihurumnaya Ibiam
2021-04-13 14:59:19 UTC
The easiest way to test changes to Sugar is via the Sugar Live Build
because all you
need after applying your changes is a restart and these changes reflect and
in your case
where you want to test particular commits, all you need to do is checkout
that commit and
rebuild the Sugar Live Build at that commit, restart Sugar and you can test
that commit.
--
Ibiam Chihurumnaya