[Sugar-devel] OPEN SOURCE
Jwala Chaurasiya
2021-05-28 19:59:49 UTC
Hello sir,I am a second year undergraduate at Thakur College of Engineering
Technology .I am looking for some good GSOC organisation to contribute
actively contribute to open source projects.
I am interested in web development and have worked with React ,PHP and JS I
saw your GitHub profile on SUGAR LABS GitHub page and though of asking you
if sugar labs can be a good organisation for me to start if yes please
guide me how to begin and let me know how can I contact you for the help. I
will be free by July as currently I have my exam in so I can start them.
Here is my GitHub profile:jwalapc (Jwala) (github.com)My linkedin
profile:Jwala Chorasiya | LinkedIn
Walter Bender
2021-05-28 23:27:42 UTC
Lots of opportunities to put your JS skills to use with the Sugarizer
and Music Blocks project.

We hang out in the #sugar room on matrix.

-walter

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 4:00 PM Jwala Chaurasiya
Hello sir,I am a second year undergraduate at Thakur College of Engineering Technology .I am looking for some good GSOC organisation to contribute actively contribute to open source projects.
I am interested in web development and have worked with React ,PHP and JS I saw your GitHub profile on SUGAR LABS GitHub page and though of asking you if sugar labs can be a good organisation for me to start if yes please guide me how to begin and let me know how can I contact you for the help. I will be free by July as currently I have my exam in so I can start them. Here is my GitHub profile:jwalapc (Jwala) (github.com)My linkedin profile:Jwala Chorasiya | LinkedIn
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org
Jwala Chaurasiya
2021-05-29 03:35:33 UTC
Great, thanks!
Post by Jwala Chaurasiya
I am interested in web development and have worked with React ,PHP and
JS I saw your GitHub profile on SUGAR LABS GitHub page and though of asking
you if sugar labs can be a good organisation for me to start if yes please
guide me how to begin and let me know how can I contact you for the help. I
will be free by July as currently I have my exam in so I can start them.
Here is my GitHub profile:jwalapc (Jwala) (github.com)My linkedin
profile:Jwala Chorasiya | LinkedIn
Post by Jwala Chaurasiya
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs